woensdag 12 november 2014

Constrained

Hello there DG friends,

It is with sadness that I bring you the news that I can't post a significant update this time because I had a little accident today. My hands are wrapped in bandage which makes it difficult to draw or film. I apologize to anyone who was eagerly awaiting a new blogpost and understand your dissapointment. I can not say when I will be ready to post a meaningfull entry, but will return as soon as possible.


You don't have to worry though. I had a clear view of the culprit and know where to find him. I don't think he knows who I am, but he has something coming, that's for sure. You don't mess with this lean, mean, fighting machine.

What I CAN do for the moment is link you to a cool song, namely Chameleon by Kimiko Kasai. This Japanese singer, who is now a jewelry designer, made a song sounding like it came from the bronx.
Let's get your grove on!

And now just shut up and enjoy.

                                                  Kimiko Kasai - Chameleon


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten