zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

A sketch a day...

Recently I've started to read Bram Stokers Dracula (1897). During my travels through the provence of Transylvania in Romania the story of count Dracula started to gain my interest, not in the least by visiting the castle were this fictional monster supposed to have lived. It had been a long time since I read a true novel, mostly factional books about science was my literature the last years, and I'm really enjoying it. I can recommend it to anyone interested in a dark and frightning gothic romance story.

See, I was there:


Inside you also had a look at what these people wore in their time (and lots more), really nice




Some drawings/sketches
I should really try to fix our scanner because with taking pictures a lot of finer lines get lost






You heard about Prince's "I would die for you", right? Come again? You're sick of it? Well then that's great news! Sinead O' Connor now covered the song together with Radio Riddler and made it into a chill tune you'll hear below.

And now just shut up and enjoy.

                                  Sinead O' Connor & Radio Riddler - I Would Die For You





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten