dinsdag 5 november 2013

Experimental effort

Everyone had a good week? Yes? Great to hear. But enough about you guys, let's roll.

I've been trying to make a small animated movie this time. Eager as you are, before you read any further, I must stress that this was just an experiment and not meant to be a true polished short. You may now proceed reading.
During the process of drawing, I noticed the actual creating of animation isn't actually fun! That could also be because nowadays, animated movies are made with help of computersoftware (not just talking about 3D movies, also 2D where they can overlay the previous pose and background which helps the contuniation) and tablets that make the process so much easier than before, and I don't have any of that stuff. I took pictures of every frame and than edited them together. It really got tedious after a while, even while I didn't use many frames per second and I made very simple characters to not waste too much time on it.

Anyway, this was the result, but I advice you that before it starts playing, to set the resolution to the max (720p) and make it full screen cause it's rather small.

Man with no footprints: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIzaA2N2c-Q


What I present this week for your ears is a song from Alice Russel. That's right, the one (together with Quantic) which I uploaded something from  in my very first blogpost, but I found it too good to not use. Just what a voice this woman has! "I loved you" is a fantastic soul song, but somehow I only hear "I love you" instead. Guess you hear what you want to hear, right?

And now just shut up and enjoy.

                                                   Alice Russel - I Loved You



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, really scary! Congratulations! I think, it´s really good. I can´t wait for the next. L.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen